Ok, I've finally made some time for my blog. Not that I am that busy. MIL is around helping with little one and with some household chores so I have more free time. I only have to shop and cook, which is good. Most days (when MIL is not around)I'm running around like the maid with tonnes of laundry and bags of shopping with little one in tow. I am still glad they're here...and it's been two and a half week. And we'll be leaving for Malaysia this Sun (yippee!) for 3 weeks while parents-in-law babysits/dogsits Lilly and they'll still be here for bout 5 weeks after we get back. I hope I will still be glad then, nothing wrong with them, I am just someone who needs to learn to share my space. Enough bout that, I'm getting off topic, must be the euphoria I'm feeling. Neways, we're flying this Sunday!! Not really looking forward to the time on the plane, as little one is mobile and oh so curious. I've planned to bring her a few of her Barney obssessions and pop them into the portable dvd player and let her watch them the whole way. I think she will be so sick of Barney after the flight, haha. A short stopover in Sg, where I get to meet my two cutie nieces after more than 2 yrs! I am so looking forward to that. Not to mention heading to shopping paradise itself. I hope I can keep up with all the walking and sightseeing after feeling and living like a koala for the past two and a half years (or more?!) And then it's straight to Pg island few days later. I will be making my list-of-food-to-eat later, you know, just to make sure I don't leave out any of my cravings. Can't wait can't wait can't wait=)
On a totally unrelated note, here's some photos of little one pre-Christmas and after. It's been a while since I've posted any so here it is.
Having a feast at the playgroup Christmas party
Getting a Christmas pressie at the end of the term
Opening some pressie on Christmas morn
One of them a leapfrog fridge magnet, she loves the music
New Year party at a friend's place
No comments:
Post a Comment