Since I can't (and don't want to) cook the traditional reunion dishes for dinner we always have steamboat year in and out. Although this year we have extra guests, my in-laws and Mabes to join us, which makes it a merrier affair. My tiny kitchen will not contain all of us in one seating so we lug darling's huge study desk out and had our steamboat in the living room. We had a jolly good time, I like having so many of us to celebrate CNY here than just the 3 of us, well soon to be 4 of us, since there will be a new addition to the family in a few months time(more on that in another post hopefully soon=) Of course part of me still wish I get to celebrate CNY in Pg, since it's more quiet over here, and most of my friends are back as well. Maybe I can ship my family over here and I would get the problem solved,hehe. Some photos to share.
All set for dinner, those red plates are all disposables so I have less to wash up.
My flight attendant bestie and I.
Say 'barney'!
Munching on a fishball. That's all she ate that night, fishballs!
Lilly waiting for her pork meat. Darling dropped a cuttlefish in for her as a 'bonus' but she wouldn't touch it.
The girls.
My little one in her brand new cheongsam from poh poh. All ready for church..and Gong Xi Gong Xi everyone!
4 comments:
Hi Daphne,
A warm & blessed Chinese New Year to you and all at home.
Loving her cheongsam!!
Ruth: Happy CNY to u n family too
Mabel: Yes she looks so grown up in it*sniffs*=)
Additional? ooooo.... I'm so happy for you my dear! take care aite...you guys look awesome!
Post a Comment