Sunday, March 7, 2010

Trip home-Singapore/Penang 2010-Part 1

Some photos to share on our not so recent trip back home. We had a 3 day stopover in Singapore followed by a 2 and a half week stay in Pg. TIme flies when you are having fun, before I knew it it was time to leave. I was of course very sad to leave, afterall it will be at least a year and a half to two before our next trip home. And I apologize to those I didn't make time to meet, I was trying to squeeze as much time as my little one and I can get with my mom, grandma, sis and aunts.
The flights with Singapore Airlines were fairly pleasant, we flew in the new Airbus and it was indeed slightly more spacious, though I would still have preferred to have my little one in a seat of her own now that she's so big. It was really uncomfortable throughout the long-haul flights. I was able to save on the fare but I really wouldn't do it again with my 2nd one next time, when they are much smaller it's a different story. It was alright when we traveled the first time with the little one when she was 8 months old, she could still fit in the bassinet at the time. Ok straight to photos.

Staring out at the airplane, cannot wait to fly.

Notice the slight frown, seating on mama's lap, the flight is really nothing much to look forward to afterall!

First day in Sg, out to the shops, in small cheh-cheh's carseat.

With small cheh-cheh in Wheelock Place.

At Eepoh's house with the smartest and most obedient dog ever! A photo with Paige the golden retriever.

She loved this toy choo-choo train in korkor's house.

In Vivo City, where she found a car filled with her favourite characters! It took a fair amount of coaxing to get her outta the car.

Dining at Marche, a photo with korkor.

Being artistic while waiting for food at Marche, a very kid-friendly place. Little one was offered a coloring sheet together with some colour pencils and a very cute disposable bib before being seated.

Sipping on pure apple juice, yumness!

Conked out in the stroller.

Watching Timmy time with big and small cheh-cheh.

Night Safari. The kids were all so excited that night.

The kids  adored each other. The cheh-chehs took such good care of little one and when asked bout her cheh-chehs she says she 'sayang' them, up until today.

Definitely one of my favourites.

1 comment:

Eve said...

the last picture just killed me.. so adorable!!

Post a Comment