Friday, September 3, 2010

Welcome baby Amelie.


A long time has passed since the last post as usual. With so much time spent sitting around breastfeeding and not being able to do much else I decided to start blogging again=) Lengthy posts would be quite few and far between from now on unfortunately.
The new addition has finally arrived bout 2 and a half weeks ago. We thank God for her safe arrival and how well she's been settling on her own (except for the past 2 days due to a cold passed on  from her cheh cheh Hannah).  Amelie Ann arrived on a Tuesday afternoon weighing in at 3.7 kilo (somewhere around 8+ pounds I think)Some photos to share of the girls.

 

<
After the birth at the post natal ward.

<
The two sisters.

<
Baby Amelie all swaddled up.

<
 Cheh cheh up from a nap and baby fresh from a feed.

Too cold..

<
Mama and her darlings. (Look at me, I told hubby I've definitely aged 10 yrs taking care of a toddler AND a baby)


<
The little Dora fan with her crazy scientist specs=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both so cute and lovely=) Send my kisses to them^^

Wendy said...

they are both soooo cute!

and dont worry, u still look great. :)

Post a Comment