We headed to the city last Saturday and brought Hannah to the aquarium. Thanks to my friend MM we've got a buy one free one entry ticket and for children below 2 years of age it's free so we only paid $32.50 for all three of us=) It was really a bargain compared to the time we went with Hannah's godmaM where we paid $60 over bux for 2 adults and 1 infant. Anyways, this time we had a really fun time and I can tell Hannah was reaally enjoying looking at the different types of sea creatures. She was particularly interested in the penguins and the sharks and stingrays in the oceanarium and she kept saying 'sha! sha!' pointing at the hhes. She can only pronounce some words properly and I think her 'sha' means sharks. It was a delight watching her so fascinated, pointing to the big and small animals swimming in the aquarium and oceanarium! She somehow just loves animals, she would get excited by the sight of dog, lion, whatever animal that pops on the tv screen, on the kleenex toilet paper cover where they have a cute labrador printed on them, on the street where she sees ppl walking their dogs, and even in the shop where I buy my meat and fish there's live fish in the aquarium and she would be pointing at them saying 'sha!sha!' And her favourite baby einstein series are all featuring animals (baby noah, neighbourhood animals just to name a few) compared to the other ones like discovering water and sky etc. Some shots of us in the aquarium.

Papa and Hannah hunting for Nemo

Hannah posing with the fish

Mama and Hannah with the penguins(notice how all the penguins faces in one direction!)

more penguins

admiring the stingray
So back to last Sat, we had lunch after spending the morning there, and then I went to Crown Promenade hotel to collect some gifts godmaM couriered via her flight attendant friend who had a stopover here. GodmaM bought a really trendy winter jacket and another set of clothing all from Patch and also some dvds for Hannah(whose mum's a big Patch fan and loved the outfits!) Thanks godmaM again!
So back to last Sat, we had lunch after spending the morning there, and then I went to Crown Promenade hotel to collect some gifts godmaM couriered via her flight attendant friend who had a stopover here. GodmaM bought a really trendy winter jacket and another set of clothing all from Patch and also some dvds for Hannah(whose mum's a big Patch fan and loved the outfits!) Thanks godmaM again!
The gorgeous outfits from Patch courtesy of godmaM
2 comments:
You're most welcome. It's great to know she loves Little Einsteins, coz remember I told you I got her some DVDs? I got her the entire collection of it! Will pass it to you next month when I'm there!
Oh wow, you spoil her! Thank you so much, we can't wait to see u in Oct!
Post a Comment