Thursday, December 10, 2009

Absence makes her panic

I was out for a church event in the evening few days ago. Left little one to her dad so I can have some adult-only time and move around a bit more. Anyways, an hour and a half later hubby rang and said little one wants to go out the front door to look for mama. All I can hear in the background was her saying 'mamamamama' continuously. It was quite funny. She wasn't crying but she definitely didn't sound too happy. I couldn't make my exit until another half hour later but I remember how relieved hubby was the moment I called and told him I was leaving.

When the hubby is home from work all she wants is 'papa carry' or 'papa sit' (to have papa sit beside her). I have no prob doing what I do in the kitchen but looks like I have to stay within her sight=) Our feelings are mutual though, I just couldn't stop thinking bout her. Not wanting to be dramatic, it was just a short two hours I know. Perhaps it's because I spend 24 hours a day with her, we get addicted to each other..lol. Healthy or unhealthy, it does not really matter to me. I just wish for these addictions to last for at least a few more years.

1 comment:

Haze said...

hey daph... i can assure you that it is healthy that both of you are addicted to each other at this time when she grow up u dun get the addiction anymore so do enjoy... :)

Post a Comment