Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Playgroup update

Just one more week to go til a long summer break. We have been doing Christmassy stuff for the weeks leading up to Christmas. But what we did at playgroup yesterday was definitely the highlight of the year. One of the helper BK took such an effort into baking gingerbreadman, and also gingerbreadgirl/lady  (yes I didn't know they existed, until little one and I decorated one!) and also ginger trees for the craft session=) It was such a waste that I haven't got my camera around, little one was enjoying every bit of the decor part. She was busy popping the mini m&m's onto the ginger tree and sifting icing sugar. She would so never get to do that at home, cannot imagine the mess she would create. All I have got is a photo of the gingerbread lady and the tree. We were supposed to make a gingerbreadman too but little one's fingers were covered with writing icing so I thought it was time to stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment