skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Angel by day monster by night..and weekends
I have got so many things I want to get for friends and families for my trip home. I have still a long list to go. Reason being I cannot get little one to behave in/out of the stroller when we do shopping together, when hubby comes along! I do bring little one out on my own usually by taking the bus so I don't have to do so many rounds of driving, and I can't risk getting the stroller tray or the hooks on the bars too heavy (inconvenient and dangerous while on the bus). The difference on how she behaves around me and how she behaves when the hubby is around is shocking! She is so good during the day, in or out of the house. She eats well, does her own things when I tell her I have to do some chores eg cooking(most of the time), hold my hand all the time when we go for walks, stay in the stroller for a good amount of time without a fuss, all these she will do, when hubby is not around. When hubby is home or when we are out together, that's when the little angel turns into a monster. She would demand to 'walk' after a very short period in the stroller, she managed to wriggle out of her safety straps a few times when we refused to give in. She would be very distracted during dinner and say 'no' to the food that she was eating very well at lunch, until bribed with yakult or ribena. When hubby puts her to sleep she doesn't hesitate to throw her pillow and blankie out from the cot to the bed, so she can sleep on the bed, not to mention she would take forever to sleep after many times of asking 'papa sleep' and draping papa with her blankie. All these she wouldn't or dare not as I put it, do when she is with me alone. I always wonder if she really listens to me because I am fierce/strict with her, how come my 'power' over her is non-existent when her papa is around...
No comments:
Post a Comment