Friday, November 27, 2009

Love is...

Love is patient,
Love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preseveres.
Love never fails.

1 Cor 13:4-8

After being married for just almost 3 yrs and having a 19th mth old, I have my own list on love.  Just to clarify I do agree with every bit of the one taken from the scripture.



LOVE IS: (in no particular order)
  1. Letting me sleep in on sat mornings
  2. Making kuih kodok for me in the evening after work, cos I 'feel like eating kuih kodok'-and saving so many of them for my consumption alone.
  3. Saying ok when I ask him to wash up dishes/clean dog's toilet/any household chores without fussing
  4. Taking the grocery list and doing the shopping for me.
  5. Giving me a day off from cooking when I say I'm too tired/lazy
  6. Downloading my favourite series.
  7. Subscribing to Cross Stitcher
  8. Pestering me to eat my supplements
  9. Sharing maggi mee for supper coz I don't want a whole packet
  10. Being my mobile atm
  11. Being supportive and not naggy like last time when I wanted to be more involved in church/playgroup activities
  12. Letting me rant and grumble and scold and still say sorry, lol (now that I've got it in words I'm not sure if it's love or I'm just plain fierce sometimes)
  13. Getting me a maybelline mascara when he went out for a hair-cut when I told him mine's dried up few days before that (I didn't ask him to get it for me he just did it himself=)
P/s: This is not a complete list..

3 comments:

pheyling85 said...

this is call 'happiness' my dear~~

Mabel Leong said...

Aww....I'm so happy for you!

Butterfly kisses said...

Thanks ladies, I am sure you both know first hand what I'm talking bout*wink*

Post a Comment