Sunday, November 22, 2009

What's for dinner?

It has been a while since I've had a post on food so here it is.
Had lor bak with rice and some simple baked beans for dinner earlier. Was searching for the recipe for lor bak and stumbled upon this blog site http://lilyng2000.blogspot.com/  It turned out really good. This is the fourth time I'm making it, I think. Failed miserably with the dark soy dipping sauce the last time I tried though=( Oh well. It still tasted great with chilli sauce=)
<
Lor bak (uncut version)

<
Lor bak ready to be consumed

Made fish fillet bee hoon on Fri. The original recipe called for fish head but I replaced it with fish fillet instead as we are all not fans of fish head. It has been a family favourite since hubby printed the recipe off the internet many months back. Added some green vege too for a more balanced meal. (the ones from the hawkers in Malaysia usually contain only fish head and bee hoon)


<
Fish fillet bee hoon

No comments:

Post a Comment