Sunday, November 8, 2009

Parcel from home

Received a parcel all the way from home on Fri. Little one and I usually check the mailbox during our morning walk and it was nice to discover sis' parcel sitting there. Once we got inside the house, little one was busy tearing the brown paper apart, it's like she knows there's stuff for her in there.


Let's see what's inside.


Bear bear temporarily abandoned on the floor


Ah, a sesame st cd, I like!


More goodies, some stickers, a lovely set of pjs, a pair of slippers (for mama actually). Let's try it on anyhow.


Check out my new slippers.


Trying out my new vcd.


Watching the show, with my new slippers on.


After a nap and a bath, the novelty of an oversized slipper has yet to wear off.

Thanks to grandma and yee yee little one always has the cutest pjs and prettiest hairclips!


Just an update on my earlier post, little one is back to her old eating habits. Phew, what a relief=)

2 comments:

Mabel Leong said...

Can't believe she'll turn 2 next year!

Butterfly kisses said...

I know, I am missing the time when she was this tiny baby, it goes by too quickly.

Post a Comment