We put up the Christmas tree early last week.
I got new ribbons to drape around the tree, not enough of them though so will have to make another trip to Spotlight.

This was how little one helped with putting up the tree, taking the star(one of the ornaments) and pestering me to sing to her Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, too many times.

Got her a pair of sunnies, she refuses to wear a hat no matter how much I insist, so sunnies it is then.
Headed to the zoo on Sat. Even though we reached at 9.30 in the morn the sun was scorching by ten-ish. Too hot for photo taking. Didn't mind as there will be many more trips.

Got a new trike from Kmart for $89 on sale. It comes with parental handle which I can steer and push without bending my back. Brilliant.=) She lurves it.

Going for a ride in the evening.
Pretty much sums it all up.
4 comments:
I just got back from Adelaide. It was 35c there. GOshhhhh....The weather is horrifying.
Yea, when it reaches 40c it's like you're in an oven, not exagerrating. I think Adelaide's worse than Melb though.
Yes it is. I saw the forecast on CNN. Adelaide's the worst out of the whole country. The moment I stepped outside the hotel, I wanted to faint. Not exaggerating.
ur baby so cute!!
Post a Comment