Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Turning a year older



Turned a year older over the weekend. Found that none of us could stomach another piece of cake (we've been having em at parties) so the hubby got me the one above for 'tradition's sake'. The two of us only had a quarter of it and the rest is still sitting in the fridge. The little one got me a pressie-she handed me a box of my favourite Raffaello, hehehe. The hubby brought me out shopping and asked me to pick my pressie (that's what he always does) but I really didn't have anything in mind that I want. Well except a heart shaped diamond pendant which I've spotted while on my way to Target much earlier. It almosts equals his monthly salary..lol. Anyways, I wouldn't be in my right mind to have him blow our budget with that kind of purchase and so I happily told him it's ok, I haven't got anything that I really want to buy. I do want to update my wardrobe a little but I think I can get more pretty clothes from Sg!*grins*. I got a beautiful card, a gift-wrapped box of Raffaello handed to me by my darling girl, a cake with cute candles, and the two most important person in my life to celebrate with me. To me that is more than enough. I honestly had not felt more contented than I did on that day=)We had Thai takeaways for dinner cos I was feeling a bit exhausted from being out for the whole morn/noon.

Papa taught little one some nonsense such as 'cover yr eyes with hands/bear bear(whichever one is available)' when out in the sun'. From the photo it looks like she has mastered the nonsense really well.

2 comments:

Mabel Leong said...

I get the hint dear! Ok, shall find you something when I'm back in Singapore. Long flights coming up so shouldn't be around for too much till January! Where got nonsense k, she looks so cute. Hehehee...

Butterfly kisses said...

I was dropping hints?;p must have done it subconsciously=D No la, best present is if we get to meet up again when I'm back. So time to clear the schedule!

Post a Comment