"adorable he may be but Timmy is a little lamb with a lot to learn. He has just turned 3 (in sheep years) and being the only lamb in the flock, Timmy has been used to getting his own way. Now for the first time, Timmy is going to have to learn to get along with other little animals"
So cute right?
Usually one of us will have to sit and watch with her coz Timmy will only go 'baa' when he talks, so we'll have to try to make up the conversations. Hubby's theory bout the animals all 'talking' in their own language is so the adults can sit with the child and explain to them, thus spending QT instead of just plopping the child in front of the tv. Little one likes to dance to the tune of the opening song and she makes me laugh each time she does that. Too bad I can't upload a video on her doing it. Apparently I have to embed the video on youtube first, which I don't really want to. And just few nights ago, papa printed out some masks on timmy and shaun the sheep (another show whcih she likes but not as much as timmy) which nearly jammed the printer. I thought he wasted so much black ink! Sorry for the bad quality photos, it was just a spur of the moment thingy=)
Timmy with the pacifier mask. It was so hard to keep her still for a shot.
Mama with Shaun the sheep mask
p/s: Godma-No hints ok..lol..Anyways I've got the first season of Timmy and the next one will only be out sometime nx year I think

3 comments:
i like the sheep so much..its cute!
btw, phey ling here. =)
merry xmas to u n family~!huggies!
Merry Christmas to u n hubby and family as well. Catch up when we're back k=)
sure, wish u merry xmas n happy new year to u n family too..heheh =) we shall meet up when u back..from:phey ling
Post a Comment