skip to main |
skip to sidebar
18 mth update
We went for Hannah's 18 mth check at the MACHN centre today. She's weighing in at 11.74 kg and measuring 79 cm in length. (no wonder she's bullying Lilly more often now cos I think she knows they're almost the same size) She's got a head circumference of 47 cm. The MACHN said she's doing fine in every aspect and told me that I can start switching her to cow's milk now and save on formula. She said Hannah should get her nutrients from a varied diet and she can still be on formula but we're wasting money. Yes we're spending quite a lot on formula cos Hannah has a very big cup in the morning and night. I also know that a child can start drinking cow's milk from when they turn 1. The thing is I think I am a bit kiasu when it comes to her diet. She's definitely not a fussy eater (up until now) in fact she eats very well and loves her veges and fruits and I'm sure she's got all the the nutrients and vitamins she needs from her food and.....I still don't want her to part with her packed-with-nutrient formula..just yet. I might consider it when she turns two...
No comments:
Post a Comment