The past few days have been a total frenzy. I have had my hands full with a blind husband, I am not joking. Hubby suffers from an eye condition - RES. When it strikes, his eye would start tearing , become very painful and sensitive to light and could not open. Putting an eye patch and antibiotic help relief the pain. It takes at least 5 days to completely recover. Because of this, we have been having takeaways and simple meals for the whole of the weekend, so I can keep watch on the little one, hubby and dog at the same time. Monday was worst cos I had to cook both lunch and dinner, and take care of both the young and old! I truly 'kesian' him when I see him in pain and all he could do was sit/lie down on the sofa cos it's too painful to open his eye, and he couldn't do anything. At the same time I was frustrated and stressed cos I had to do everything! I was the nurse/carer/wife/mum/cleaner/dog owner all at the same time! He was on MC for both yesterday and today and thankfully he's gotten much much better. That is why I can sit here and blog now, hehe=)
Meanwhile, this is what the little one does when I hang my laundry out in the backyard. I've been relying a lot on the dryer during the cold weather and am loving the sunny skies this whole week=) More walks to parks, clothes dry well under the sun, more dresses for the little one to wear instead of layers and pants..the list goes on..
Pretending to make 'lemonade'
Busy busy...
Dog gets some fun time too..Lilly on the patio
2 comments:
Oh dear, lil H look so cute and engrossed. Lilly look...well..just fat=). My regards to Joe..tell him to take good care..eyesight prob is no joke. My love to everyone at home;)
Lilly fat meh? I don't let her snack much also. Yea don't worry bout Joe let you know the dates soon..
Post a Comment