There we were greeted by the alpacas (they bear similarities to sheeps and are used for their fur too) at the entrance.
One of the alpacas softly moo-ing away (they sound like cows??). They are really a tame lot.
We had to drag Hannah away as she was so fascinated with the alpaca and busy imitating its moo sound
And then the main attraction, the tulips. There were rows and rows of them, purple, pink, blue, yellow, literally in every available colour. I've never seen so many flowers before and they were truly a sight to behold! We enjoyed the slow walk, though chilly along the flower beds and posed for a few shots every now and then=)
Dozens of them tulips
One of my favourites!
'Feeling' the petal
Doing the 'frog jump'
Just a shot of the 2 of us=)
Hannah with friend Kyle at lunch
Kyle: Will you be my girlfriend Hannah?
Hannah: Papa says I shouldn't be dating at this age
=P
We headed home after lunch and Hannah fell asleep in the car immediately, guess she was really tired from all the walking. We should go again next year, darling=)!
4 comments:
She's growing up so fast. Can't wait to see her again.
I know! We can catch up over lunch when u're here, less than 2 weeks to go=)
Daphne, the tulips are so beautiful. Hannah looks so cuddly in her red cardigen
Yes the tulips are truly beautiful=D I look fwd to introducing her to Tim and Joel when we're back and they can play together.
Post a Comment