skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Booster seat
Been talking about getting a booster seat for ages and finally got one on Fri from Baby Solutions in Kmart. It's the cheapest I can find thus far, $35. Love its portability, very light and compact and would be great to lug around for our visit home next year. Lots of restaurants especially those around the city and those near where we stay have no high chair to offer and it's just what we need to keep her in place(for a short while anyway). I got the fabric one with zipper and it folds into a bag with a handle to carry as well. I prefer the plastic ones personally as they are easier to clean and wipe and also more sturdy but it's quite bulky for travel, and since there's already a high chair at home, we decided to get the fabric one instead. A photo of the little one in her brand new seat=)
No comments:
Post a Comment