Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mab's visit

We met with Mabs @ Hannah's godma yesterday for lunch. It was great getting to just sit down for lunch and catch up a lil though I can tell godma was really tired (and probably hungover=P) and needed nothing but a good rest in the hotel since she's only got one night in Melb and flying the next night. I asked darling along so he can drive us to the city and also to babysit since I know I can't just sit there and chat with Hannah around, she can't really sit still for long nowadays! The drive to the city was horrendous though, we were stucked at St. Kilda Rd for 15-20 min alone due to road closure along Kingsway. We managed to pick Mabs up half an hour later (I am still feeling guilty for making you wait that long babe and for walking over to the casino when I thought we wouldn't be able to drive to the lobby*sorry sorry sorry*). We ended up havin fish and chips in one of the cafes in Crown, as I was terrified of getting stuck again in the jam. Mab's said she looks too 'chan' for photos so we didn't take many, I didn't mind anyway cos I don't look too good myself  being up from 3.30-5.30 am the night before (hannah couldn't sleep, one of the 'perks' of being a mum and I shan't elaborate further). I really enjoyed catching up with you babe and hope you'll be in Pg when we're back for visit. Oh and thanks for the Little Einstein dvds. Here's one of the 3 of us=D


Mama, Godma, Hannah


Pre-occupied with the birds


Candid..

On a separate note, darling made this for dinner tonight. It was superbly delicious. He made an extra side dish of crab meat omellette, didn't manage to take a photo of that one as we were  famished and started gobbling it down too fast.

J's special fried rice
=P

1 comment:

Mabel Leong said...

It's okla. I just sat around the lobby looking at this weird dressed bunch of girls. Flapper dresses are the "in" thing there eh? Glad to meet up with you. Hope to catch up soon!

Post a Comment