Friday, October 2, 2009

My baby is growing up...

At 18 months old, I find that Hannah is getting to be more nurturing and caring. She is very attached to one of her stuffed teddy which she fondly calls 'bear bear' and will feed it, (when mama tells her to so mama can get a few extra minutes washing dishes etc.) cover 'bear bear' with part of her blankie when she's in her cot, making sure 'bear bear' gets a view of the telly when she's watching her shows. When playing with play-doh she will also try to feed some to Lilly. Recently I've let her feed Lilly (not dough but real doggie food) seeing how she constantly hover around me when I pour food into the dog's bowl, and she can't wait to do it every single time now, under my supervision! When we lie down on the bed together sometimes she will try to cover me with the comforter, and taking her bolsters out of her cot so she can give them to me, I guess to make sure I am comfortable=) She likes to help me 'fold clothes', just by taking the clothes out from the laundry basket so I can fold them. I hope she'll still be happy helping me with the laundry 10 yrs from now.




Hannah : Have some dough Lilly.
Lilly : Nope, not interested.




Hannah with her 'bear bear'





Just a photo of her looking pretty=)

No comments:

Post a Comment